40" Majestic II Series Freestanding Dual Fuel Double Oven Range with 6 Sealed Burners and Solid Door - White
40" Majestic II Series Freestanding Dual Fuel Double Oven Range with 6 Sealed Burners, Solid Door, Convection Oven, TFT Oven Control Display, Child Lock and Griddle - White
The 40" Majestic freestanding range brings the ultimate cooking experience to your kitchen. The large European Convection oven gives you the power to experiment with your dishes and get even cooking, while the full-width dish warming drawer gives the option to use residual heat of the oven to keep cooked food warm or warm your dishes before serving. The cooktop features semi-sealed burners with various BTUs to cook whatever you want, however you want.
- Majestic: Quality in the Details - A true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen. The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customized and individual look.
- Brass Burner with Nanotechnological Coating - Brass is a noble material that guarantees excellent durability and the non-stick nanotechnological coating facilitates easy cleaning.
- Dual Gas Burners - Efficient Gas Supply provides up to 20,000 BTU burner power.
- The Majestic Oven is so Easy to Use - Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics provides easy commands for selecting thermostat, timer and automatic programmer for cooking start and finish timers.
- Accurate Electronic Temperature Control - Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving. Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates - Continuous cast-iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Fast Pre-Heat - ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, thats why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
- Sealed Oven - ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent! This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
- Made in Italy - Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952.
- Sustainability - Featuring the highest green energy ratings in the industry, ILVE ranges maximize energy without compromising performance. Similar to the Energy Star ratings in the United States, the European EU rating scored all ILVE ranges an A, the highest possible score for performance and energy consumption. Below are some of the ways ILVE ranges work to maximize energy efficiency.
- 220 - 240 Volts
- 30 Amps
- 4 Prong Wire
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
To avoid to damage the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright
- Color - Blue Grey
- Knob Color - Bronze / Chrome / Brass / Copper
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Sealed Burner
- Drawer - Warming
- Viewing Window - No
- Fuel Type - Dual Fuel
- Gas Type - Natural Gas
- Continuous Grates - Yes
- Digital Clock - Yes
- Trim - Bronze / Chrome / Brass / Copper
- Handle Design - Traditional
- Handle Shape - Tubular
- Handle Type - Bar
- Handle Color - Bronze / Chrome / Brass / Copper
- Exterior Width - 40"
- Width - 39.37"
- Height - 34.25"
- Depth - 26.38"
- Total Capacity - 3.82 cu. ft.
- Primary Oven Capacity - 2.3 cu. ft.
- Interior Width - 17.13"
- Interior Height - 14.17"
- Interior Depth - 16.14"
- Secondary Oven Capacity - 1.52 cu. ft.
- Secondary Interior Width - 10.24"
- Secondary Interior Height - 14.17"
- Secondary Interior Depth - 17.52"
- Dual Door - Yes
- Oven Racks - 3
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - Yes
- Self-Cleaning - Yes
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - Yes
- Digital Temperature Display - Yes
- Oven Control Type - Digital
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- Temperature Probe - Yes
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Removable Door - No
- Burners / Elements - 6
- Burners - 6
- Brass Burners - Yes
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation - No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light - No
- Griddle - Yes
- Grill - No
- Cast Iron Grates - Yes
- French Top - No
- Highest Burner Output - 20000 BTU
- Front Left Output - 20000
- Back Left Output - 10500
- Back Right Output - 10500
- Front Right Output - 7000
- Middle Back Output - 10500
- Middle Front Output - 6100
- Volts - 240 Volts
- Amps - 30 Amps
- ADA Compliant - No
- Star-K Certified - Yes
The lead time on this product is 1-2 weeks for an estimated arrival in 3 weeks.
Return Policy30-Day Return Policy
Free Shipping and No Sales Tax!
How do we compete with big box stores? By offering free shipping and no sales tax on any and every order! The price you see is the price you get! (sales tax excludes New Jersey)
First time shopping at DasherJax? When you sign up for our email updates you receive 5% off your first order, and another 5% coupon after completed purchase!