ILVE 40" Nostalgie Series Freestanding Double Oven Dual Fuel Range with 5 Sealed Burners and Griddle - Midnight Blue
ILVE 40" Nostalgie Series Freestanding Double Oven Dual Fuel Range with 7 Sealed Burners and Griddle - Midnight Blue
Introducing ILVE 40 Inch Nostalgie Series Freestanding Double Oven Dual Fuel Range with 5 Sealed Burners and Griddle (UPDN100FDMP)
Established as a key player in manufacturing cooking appliances, ILVE launched their own gas range oven line. The Majestic line was launched in 1998 and has since solidified its position as the standard for quality cooking gas range stoves.
- Nostalgie Gas Range: The Nostalgie immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its classic look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully fledged professional range for domestic market.
- Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking System: Their units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
- High-End Workmanship: Ilve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
- Dual Functions Triple Ring Burner: This high power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
- Robust Cast Iron Grates: The heavy duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
- Thermocouple Safety Valves: Shuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precaution.
- Electric Rotisserie: Included with the drip pan, the electric rotisserie in the oven lets you roast meats while continuous self-basting it is own juices for better taste and tenderness.
- Storage/Dish warmer Drawer: The storage compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dish warmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Pizza Function - Ideal for cooking pizza and bread. Heat is supplied primary from the bottom element which combines with the other elements at low power settings to create the ideal cooking conditions
- Defrost - Quickly defrost all frozen foods and brings them up to room temperature.
- Intense Cooking - Quick intensive cooking with steam exhaust. Ideal for foods with a crust, like roast potatoes and vegetables, chicken, salted fish, etc.
- Fan Grill Cooking - Very fast, deep cooking with excellent power savings, ideal for fishes like pork ribs, sausages, kebabs, game, baked pasta, etc.
- Close Door Grill Cooking - The ideal function for fast, deep cooking for gratins and roast meats, fillets, Florentine steaks, grilled fish and vegetables.
- Top Cooking - Particularly suited to browning and giving a touch of color to dishes. Ideal for hamburgers, pork chops, steaks, sole, squid, etc.
- Bottom Cooking - The best function for finishing off a cooking cycle, especially for pastries (biscuits, meringues, risen and fruit pastries, etc.) and other dishes.
- Normal Static Cooking - The classic oven function, ideal for pork ribs, sausages, cod, braised meat, game, roast and many others.
- Multiple Fan Cooking - Allows you to cook more than one dish at a time, without their aromas contaminating each other.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- True European Convection - Yes
- Rotisserie - Yes
- Dual Function Triple Ring Burner - Yes
- Oven: Defrost Function - Yes
- 220 Volts - Yes
- Gas Conversion Kit Included - Yes
- Interchangeable Griddle with Burner Grate - Yes
Aesthetically timeless, ILVE USA offers modern Italian stoves that look vintage with the perfect touch of modern. We offer 3 series: Nostalgie Series, Majestic Series, and Professional Plus series. The Italian range is professionally reimagined for your home or kitchen and is an Italian kitchen range that is designed for the most ambitious, skilled user. The high-end stove from Italy color ranges from blue ranges to emerald green stoves and are fancy kitchen stove favorites. The ILVE wall oven, in addition, offers a sleek, modern style while encompassing the most desirable cooking features for the household chef. From black ILVE ranges to blue or emerald green wall ovens, ILVEranges are good for the aesthetics and feature fluid design integration as well.
ILVE began in 1952 when the two owners/founders came together to build appliances for local restaurants in Venice. Passionate about the manufacturing experience and food, the interest grew among locals, and the demand for products suited for home use began.
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Sealed Burner
- Drawer - Storage
- Series - Nostalgie
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Fuel Type - Dual Fuel
- Continuous Grates - Yes
- Digital Clock - No
- Pro-Style - Yes
- Handle Design - Traditional
- Handle Shape - Tubular
- Handle Type - Bar
- Exterior Width - 36"
- Width - 35.43"
- Height - 39.57"
- Depth - 25.79"
- Exterior Width - 40"
- Width - 39.37"
- Height - 39.57"
- Depth - 25.79"
- Total Capacity - 3.98 cu. ft.
- Primary Oven Capacity - 2.44 cu. ft.
- Interior Width - 17.32"
- Interior Height - 13.19"
- Interior Depth - 17.32"
- Secondary Oven Capacity - 1.54 cu. ft.
- Secondary Interior Width - 13.98"
- Secondary Interior Height - 13.19"
- Secondary Interior Depth - 17.32"
- Dual Door - Yes
- Oven Racks - 3
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - No
- Self-Cleaning - No
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - No
- Digital Temperature Display - No
- Oven Control Type - Knobs
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- Temperature Probe - No
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Burners / Elements - 5
- Burners - 5
- Brass Burners - Yes
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation - No
- Griddle - Yes
- Grill - No
- Cast Iron Grates - Yes
- French Top - No
- Highest Burner Output - 15500 BTU
- Front Left Output - 15500
- Back Left Output - 10500
- Back Right Output - 10500
- Front Right Output - 7000
- Middle Center Burner - 10500
- Volts - 220 Volts
- Amps - 40 Amps
- ADA Compliant - No
- Rotisserie - Yes
- LP Conversion - Yes
- Frequency - 60 Hz.
- Self-Clean - Optional
The lead time on this product is 1-2 weeks for an estimated arrival in 3 weeks.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product contact us within 90 days of delivery to be eligible for refunds. Email us at email@example.com or call (888) 504-4278 to start the refund process.
If your product arrived damaged, report it to customer support within 5 business days of delivery to be eligible for a refund.
Free Shipping and No Sales Tax!
How do we compete with big box stores? By offering free shipping and no sales tax on any and every order! The price you see is the price you get! (sales tax excludes New Jersey)
First time shopping at DasherJax? When you sign up for our email updates you receive 5% off your first order, and another 5% coupon after completed purchase!