Perlick 24" Signature Series Built-In Counter Depth Indoor Freezer
Perlick 15" Signature Series Built-In Counter Depth Outdoor Refrigerator
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry's most energy efficient cool down.
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors.
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Full extension shelving provides faster and safer product access with no reaching in the back of the cabinet; shelves fully extend on vibration dampened stainless steel ball bearing glides
- Industry's best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready door to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- 6000K white LED task lighting
- Available storage racks for martini glasses and beer mugs allow you to store glasses with an assortment of liquors just like your favorite cocktail bar!
- 5.2 cu. ft. of storage capacity
- Temperature range: -10°-10°F (-23.3°-12.2°C)
The images for the panel-ready products are just for reference, we do not sell custom panels.
|Door Swing Clearance||24.9375 inches|
|Energy efficient, eco-friendly design||Yes|
|Field Reversible Door||Yes|
|Full Extension Shelving||Yes|
|Full Extension Pull-Out Shelving||Yes|
|Interior Capacity||5.20 cu. ft|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of doors||1|
|Product Family||Undercounter refrigeration|
|Sides Finish||Stainless Steel|
Extended Warranty Available
Full 6 Year Parts and Labor
Power Cord Type and Length
Cord Connected (3-prong 6’ NEMA 5-15P)
This product will be shipped within one business day with an estimated arrival of 5-7 business days.
In order to standardize RMA’s, the following rules apply to all RMA’s. Before the RMA is filled out, they must be approved by customer service manager or the VP of Sales. After approval, any CSR can create the RMA.
Requirements for RMA:
- A picture of the full unit or if it is still packaged, the full crate/carton
- The sales order number
- Clear description of the reason for return
- Complete catalog item (if it is a kit, it must be returned complete)
- Laser paper must be in place
- Unit must be new and unused
The following cannot be returned:
- CM components
- Obsolete items
- Items purchased more than a year ago
- Product damaged by the customer
- Anything with laminate applied?
Restocking fee minimums: $35.00 or a percent of the cost of the item, whichever is greater
- 20% for stock items including common cabinets
- 20% for free standing workboards
- 35% for Century beer towers
- 50% for custom cabinets
- 50% for remote refrigerated back bar cabinets
- 50% for assembled workboards or modular bar systems
- 50% for all beer lines
Cancellation fees will be determined on a per order basis
Free Shipping and No Sales Tax!
How do we compete with big box stores? By offering free shipping and no sales tax on any and every order! The price you see is the price you get! (sales tax excludes New Jersey)
First time shopping at DasherJax? When you sign up for our email updates you receive 5% off your first order, and another 5% coupon after completed purchase!